Brazilian Yerba Mate
ORIGIN : BRAZIL
- rich in nutrients: contains vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- increased energy and mental alertness: provides a natural energy boost and improves focus
- enhanced physical performance: improves endurance and delays fatigue during exercise
- antioxidant properties: protects against oxidative stress and may have anti-inflammatory effects.
- weight management: associated with appetite suppression and increased metabolism.
- digestive benefits: traditionally used as a digestive aid and may promote regular bowel movements.
- potential cardiovascular benefits: may reduce LDL cholesterol levels and improve lipid profiles
15-20 cups (8 oz/240 ml) of hot tea
10-15 cups (8 oz/240 ml) of iced tea
5-6 cups (8 oz/240 ml) of hot tea
2-5 (8 oz/240 ml) of iced tea
Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication and/or if you have a medical condition.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep out of reach of children.